Friday, November 2, 2007

I am dying, but i am having fun, today, tomorrow, and the next day!

I got this today from JC. the guy in the film is dying of cancer, but he has some great messages for us all in this short clip. Carry on living. Have fun. Don't whinge.
have a great weekend, Nigel

A Dreamer for life
The Randy Pausch story is amazing evidence of the power of dreaming and perseverence.This clip, came across my desk and I was inspired to share it with you today.
What brick walls are you willing to walk through?

from:- JC today on amazing dreamers

2 comments:

ggamauf@gmail.com said...

slide seems to use a different download 'method' (in 'junks') than youtube, which is working more 'gradually'. thus the film stops every three seconds, pauses before it continues ... .

nige said...

hi gerald, it ran ok for me in www.eklass.org :-)