Monday, November 12, 2007

if people ask me "why?" this is exactly the reason...

from a posting in Amazing Dreamers on Xing

" ..... Why is it that the world amidst these bursts of greatness, remains a place filled with so much poverty, illness, decay, corruption, war, and all that eats away at the moral fibre of communities around the world. I am convinced that our answer does not lie in Great individuals but that the secret to this success lies within the collective. We, all 6.3 billion of us each have a vital role to play in the transformation of society at large
....
My dream is to leave a legacy behind that generations to come will continue to build on and enjoy the fruits of. I believe that my gift to this generation and the ones that are to follow is to assist in building a PLATFORM from which individuals can be released into that which they were designed for
....
I have been inspired by them to do my part and that is to encourage anyone out there who realizes that their journey, their encrypted design is calling out to them to get involved with this and similar projects. I have a few ideas but together we can draw in resources to not just warehouse but to transform young lives to become all that they were designed to be.

This is just a small part on the journey of fulfilling my dream and my hope is that you would join hands with me in the fight against the decay of our society."

if you want more, pls mail me, nigel

No comments: