Tuesday, August 18, 2020

crapple to Happy

 

-0:13
180 Views
Comments
  • Apples and Bananas with Lyrics - Vowel Songs - Kids Songs by The Learning Station
    YOUTUBE.COM
    Apples and Bananas with Lyrics - Vowel Songs - Kids Songs by The Learning…
    Apples and Bananas with Lyrics - Vowel Songs - Kids Songs by The Learning Station
  • Gogo Maneta Awesome!!
  • Neil Connor Surely you should put the banana somewhere Nigel?
    Not so sure about the Mac though, where’s it natural docking position?? :-) N
    Write a reply...

  • Sean Meshkin Have you gone bananas 🍌🤣
  • Steven Garcia ❤️It!! Hope you get some traction and a lot of views ans resends
  • Taimur Hashmi
    😂😂😂
  • Darren Sharman Work gave me a lovely Mac book pro, after a couple of weeks i gave it back, then got a Dell with a better processor, double the ram and hd space for.2k less than the Mac. İ installed linux on it and haven't looked back since.
    Write a reply...

  • Alex Moura This is hilarious 😂
  • Alex Moura Well done
  • Nigel Stonham Went to the Apple store for some help ( half an hour away on underground ) , queued (outside on street ) briefly ( 5 minutes ) after speaking with three people to get the right queue. Got handled by a handler who was very polite and helpful, who gave me a timed appointment at first available slot. 4pm, Four and a half hours later... This was me, with pram and toddler, being asked to come back 4 hours later, :-) really well done Apple. I can see also that there are many other people with service problems ( I was I think told that I could book a new appointment but it might be some time out as they are quite busy... ( I go tthe impression it might be days or weeks which is why I took the appt at 4pm iniitally, but then cancelled it.... The positive outcome - once I stopped focussing on "The CRAPPLE problem, and focused on being happy me, some amazing things popped into my day. As usual :-)
Write a comment...

No comments: